Shamanic Guidance with Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards.
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MANDALA GUIDANCE FOR THIS WEEK AND FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO ORDER YOU OWN PERSONALISED READING FROM HEATHER)
Mandala means 'circle' in Sanskrit and are created for many different reasons, including to hold energy. Each new and full moon, I will created a mandala to hold the energy this community, drawing on Daily Co-Creation cards to guide the week. Every Saturday afternoon, at 5pm AEST, I hold a Sacred Drum ceremony and teaching circle on Facebook live which is also held by the weekly mandala, usually created on the same day. Everyone is invited to create their own weekly space and energy holding mandala, using crystals or found objects in nature to layout the directions of the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Follow these easy steps:
Steps For Mandala Creation
- Gather your crystals or objects to create your mandala. Let your intuition guide you. You will need nine of these for your foundational circe. If you take any objects from Nature, search for those on the earth if you can. If you pick anything from plants and trees, make sure you give thanks as you go. I like to greet and ask a blessing to do this from the spirit of the plant or tree.
- Find the right place in your home where you can lay out your mandala. Lay out a cloth as a base.
- Create a circle of Intention by marking out the four Cardinal Directions, East, North, West, South. Each direction will have an association. Choose and object to represent each of these directions. For now, you can use the directions I teach to guide you, however you may develop or be taught other directions. In Australia, the sun moves from East to North, to West, to South, In the Southern Hemisphere, it moves from East, to South, to West to North. It is best to layout your mandala Sun-wise, according to where you live as this is the way energy moves. The aspect of each cardinal direction is explained in the next step.
- East is Spirit, the place where you are reminded of your identity, values and purpose. North represents your Body and world of Physical Health and Wealth and world comforts. West holds space for your Heart and loving connections. South guides your Mind, communication and focus.
- The Centre is your intention for creating the mandala. All other directions support this intention. Choose an object to represent your intention for today, or for the week.
- Place other objects around the centre creating a circle as you join the four directions. You can call in what you need to support your quest and/or each direction (supporting your spirit, body, heart and mind) with each object that you lay down.
- It is always a good idea to bring gratitude into your mandalas. I like to surround the mandala with a circle of gratitude for what I have supporting me. This can take time. You can integrate gratitude as you lay out each direction. Keep it simple or make it as complex as you like.
- If you have cards for guidance, you can shuffle them and ask for a card for each direction to guide you as to what you can do today to walk more consciously and to support your intention. I do this every day, using the mandala to hold this energy. I change my mandalas each two weeks to clear and refresh the space in my home.
- Stand back and look at you mandala and absorb its energy in to your own field with your breath and intention. Connect with the central intention that you have named and say a co-creation mantra of invitation: I invite in (name your intention) today, may it find it way to me now with ease and grace, let it be so, and so it is, thank you.
- Visit your mandala often to remind you of your intention, and to recharge your energy field.
This months Shamanic Full Moon Mandala Guidance
The World Above
As I write this, it is the eve of the Full Moon in the zodiac sign of Pisces, with Neptune (who rules Pisces) travelling only 7 degree alongside. Jupiter then Saturn then Pluto lead the way for the moon to follow in the Eastern evening sky. In the Eastern sky, we have Mercury close to the night horizon, with Venus a little way above, both bright and shiny for us to see.
I have just been for a delightful walk in the twilight under this beautiful moon which blesses my birth sign, also Pisces. This moon stirs our emotions and the water energies of our soul. At this time we yearn to be in flow with Nature and Creation, and reach Divine connection and all that is Sacred, particularly by the seaside and water ways. Or perhaps draw a beautiful bath with a handful of Himalayan salt, play some music and drop into dreaming space. Our own waters, our blood, our ancestral ties, are flowing strongly. Childhood and past in this life memories may emerge, drawn up from the depths of times gone by.
Under this Pisces full moon, it is a great time to bring out your drawing pads, paints, music and artistic pursuits. Bring out the creative side and your imagination and have great fun at every opportunity.
The planets take their unique place in the sky, following the path of the Sun like loyal and faithful family members. Mercury prepares to go retrograde, while other planets like Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto are looking forward to moving forward in the latter part of October after quite a few months in contemplation while in retrograde.
The Sun continues to sit in the sign of Virgo until September 23 when it moves into Libra, ruled by Venus with focus on relationships, beauty, bounty and career. It is a great time under this full moon to invite in your dreaming in these areas. The Spring and Autumn Equinox occurs around this time as well, with light and dark in the world above reaching equilibrium above the equator. This is a tie to invite in and practice balance and harmony in all areas of your life. Be sure to take time out to relax and enjoy this beautiful time of change in seasons. Connect with Nature and the night skies at every opportunity. As you develop your relationship with the World Above, you feel greater support and love than you can imagine.
Our mandala supports and reflects the change in seasons, the connection with Nature, and central focus of the Pisces Full Moon, in the selenite sphere in the centre. Pink daises surround the moon to reflect the beauty of Nature. The multiple coloured crystals surrounding the moon mirror the planets, moving and shining in the night sky. The shells and se sea creatures reflect the influence of Neptune and Pisces. Other crystals amplify and support the energies and medicine at this time.
One of the sea creatures is Whale, with whom we took our weekly Facebook Live Sacred Drum Journey with. Whale is the keeper of our soul song and guides us lovingly and kindly when we find ourselves in deep waters at this time.
The Daily Co-Creation Cards
The Centre Focus Card: Loyalty
The Action Card: Commitment
Spirit’s Gift: Intuition
East Spirit: Authenticity
World Above: Trust
North Body : Wellness (we had this card in this place at the new moon too)
The World Around Us: Liberty
West Heart: Intimacy
The World Below (Inner Child): Kindness
South Mind: Consistency
The World Within: Wisdom
During this time you are supported by the World Above and the elements of water (Pisces) and earth (Virgo), with air soon in our sights when the sun moves into Libra, supporting clear and easier communication which is great as Mercury will soon go into retrograde, and the suns placement will help us with this time.
Turn to the World Above for support and remember to invite in help when you need it, rather than simply hoping for it.
Be loyal to your loved ones and your dreaming at this time, committing to following through on goals and tasks that you set your mind to. Your reward will be a shift in attitude as you truly come to trust yourself as a Co-Creator with the continued support of guides and teachers in other dimensions. Consistency in sacred practices will support your into blood health and wellness, drawing your wisdom from within. Be prepared to journey into more intimate spaces with loved ones and with your offerings to others. Take time to liberate the Inner Child and Shining Star through playfulness and loving kindness.
Much love and enjoy this time of fullness and love. Remember to reach out if you need shamanic healing or guidance at this time.
Love Heather xxxx
PS If you are reading this, you are most likely a Luminary or Lightweaver. We are all called to illuminate what is good not only for us as individuals but as a whole, to shine a light on what is true and what unites us in love.
Let it be so
And so it is
Show me the way
Gratitude for References from:
- Roland Legrand Astrology
- Tania Gabrielle Wealth Astro-Numerologist: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BUuSYD7j8VZmc4XGDQoiw
- World Numerology: https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerology-master-numbers.htm
YOUR PERSONALISED SHAMANIC MANDALA AND DAILY CO-CREATION/MEDICINE CARD READING BY HEATHER PRICE IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Every reading is based on the wisdom held within the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness as the cards are placed within this weeks Shamanic Mandala. You will be sent a transcript and photo of your Reading by email as soon as it is available. Currently you can expect to receive your reading within 3 - 4 business days of your order.
What Happy Customisers Say:
"I felt her guidance was straight from the necessary source and very clear and clean, so I felt she was genuinely helpful. Her reading was so spot on and exactly where I am in this present moment in my life. I received essential answers from the three sets of cards for what I need to focus on and clear guidance to do each day to support the journey of where I want to be. Heather was also positively helpful to reconnect with my strengths and potential that can be supported to grow further. My heart was filled with hope and motivation after her reading. Thank you so much Heather.
Yoko Hyashi. "
"Today I felt very blessed to have a beautiful healing journey (shamanic guidance with mandala, medicine cards) with lovely Heather Price. I have been following her on social media for some time...I feel much more on purpose, my clarity has returned and I am feel ready to move towards my Dreams.
CLICK THE TAB BELOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. You will be taken to a page asking you to sign up or sign in. This enable a more secure process for your order and to allow me to make easier contact with you to further guide the process. Thank you.
Sign up to keep updated with our notifications and change of season newsletters.
You can find more about The Daily Co-Creation Cards by following the tab below.
Daily Co-Creation Cards Information
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN RECEIVING MORE INFORMATION ON A PRODUE OR SERVICE OF INTEREST. THANK YOU.