Shamanic Guidance with Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards.
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MANDALA GUIDANCE FOR THIS WEEK AND FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO ORDER YOU OWN PERSONALISED READING FROM HEATHER)
Mandala means 'circle' in Sanskrit and are created for many different reasons, including to hold energy. Each new and full moon, I will created a mandala to hold the energy this community, drawing on Daily Co-Creation cards to guide the week. Every Saturday afternoon, at 5pm AEST, I hold a Sacred Drum ceremony and teaching circle on Facebook live which is also held by the weekly mandala, usually created on the same day. Everyone is invited to create their own weekly space and energy holding mandala, using crystals or found objects in nature to layout the directions of the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Follow these easy steps:
Steps For Mandala Creation
- Gather your crystals or objects to create your mandala. Let your intuition guide you. You will need nine of these for your foundational circe. If you take any objects from Nature, search for those on the earth if you can. If you pick anything from plants and trees, make sure you give thanks as you go. I like to greet and ask a blessing to do this from the spirit of the plant or tree.
- Find the right place in your home where you can lay out your mandala. Lay out a cloth as a base.
- Create a circle of Intention by marking out the four Cardinal Directions, East, North, West, South. Each direction will have an association. Choose and object to represent each of these directions. For now, you can use the directions I teach to guide you, however you may develop or be taught other directions. In Australia, the sun moves from East to North, to West, to South, In the Southern Hemisphere, it moves from East, to South, to West to North. It is best to layout your mandala Sun-wise, according to where you live as this is the way energy moves. The aspect of each cardinal direction is explained in the next step.
- East is Spirit, the place where you are reminded of your identity, values and purpose. North represents your Body and world of Physical Health and Wealth and world comforts. West holds space for your Heart and loving connections. South guides your Mind, communication and focus.
- The Centre is your intention for creating the mandala. All other directions support this intention. Choose an object to represent your intention for today, or for the week.
- Place other objects around the centre creating a circle as you join the four directions. You can call in what you need to support your quest and/or each direction (supporting your spirit, body, heart and mind) with each object that you lay down.
- It is always a good idea to bring gratitude into your mandalas. I like to surround the mandala with a circle of gratitude for what I have supporting me. This can take time. You can integrate gratitude as you lay out each direction. Keep it simple or make it as complex as you like.
- If you have cards for guidance, you can shuffle them and ask for a card for each direction to guide you as to what you can do today to walk more consciously and to support your intention. I do this every day, using the mandala to hold this energy. I change my mandalas each two weeks to clear and refresh the space in my home.
- Stand back and look at you mandala and absorb its energy in to your own field with your breath and intention. Connect with the central intention that you have named and say a co-creation mantra of invitation: I invite in (name your intention) today, may it find it way to me now with ease and grace, let it be so, and so it is, thank you.
- Visit your mandala often to remind you of your intention, and to recharge your energy field.
This months Shamanic New Moon Mandala Guidance
Libra New Moon – 6.10.2021
The World Above
We have a new moon in the zodiac sign of Libra on Oct 6, Wednesday night 9.05pm Bris and 8.05am daylight savings; NYork 7.05am and LA 4.05am and just after midday at 12.05pm London. This new moon is a great time to call in a new love or a new project. Mars is also engaged energetically this time bringing in a strong energy to fuel manifestation. Uranus also still features in the night sky, reminding us constantly of our New Earth quest with the birthing of the age of Aquarius.
Libra is guided by Venus, a magical planet that brings beauty bounty and loving relationships. Libra, an air sign, embraces all of these qualities, with the quest always for freedom, justice and liberty through harmony and balance.
Mars is our Warrior Spirit planet guide. We are all Light Warriors. This is the time for us all to step up and to assist with the transformation happening here on earth and in our Cosmic realms. Let’s dance up a new earth together with confidence and clarity, certainty that this change is perfect and divine and we are ready for it!
Let’s take a look at the prominent numbers at this time for added guidance as they always have something to say.
The number six, as the 6th the day of October the time of this new moon, brings a nurturing, holding, mothering energy . It reminds us to nurture the child within as we can go either way with our emotions at this time. By loving and nurturing ourselves first, we will have the energy to take care of others. Six is watches over our health and wealth as well and is also a prominent number in business, with many very successful businesses resonating with this number. It is a good time to nurture your own career or business, connecting with its spirit and really appreciating it.
The other prominent number I would like to look at is thirteen. There are four cosmic lining up at thirteen degrees at the time of the New Moon: the Sun, Moon, Mars and Uranus. The Sun, Moon and Mars are right next to each other in the zodiac sign of Libra, and Uranus is thirteen degrees in Taurus, 150 degrees away.
Thirteen is the number of the Goddess and Divine Feminine, and there are 13 moons each year. This number brings in the Divine Feminine energy to balance out any more aggressive energies that come with Mars, the God of War and the Warrior Spirit. We talk more about this later. The number thirteen also engages us with the cycles of the moon and life, birth, death and rebirth.
The Mandala and Crystals
I have created a mandala to support this magic in the World Above to reach us here on planet Earth. Perhaps you could do the same. As I cleared away the old mandala, I was aware that these few days before the new moon are really important for clearing away the old. Between now and the new moon we have the last of the old moon crumbling away. This is a great time to truly let go of anything that you are still holding onto. Any hopes of love actually coming into fruition that simply hasn’t happened because it’s not time for that yet. Trusting your Soul. Letting go of grief around lost love. Letting go of old dominant dreams of creating wealth and abundance. Being totally fearless and pull cords out from old dreaming that just hasn’t been able to manifest. Any regret or sorrow being tracked and pulled out of your field. .
With the New Moon Mandala, I had a strong urge to make it really simple and to bring in a lot of pink with Rose quartz, reflecting the sacred feminine and the beauty of Venus. I brought in four crystals to represent the New Moon (the large rose quartz sphere) and her companions at 13 degrees, the Sun (citrine sphere), Mars (red jasper) and Uranus (dark blue unpolished sodalite).
I chose the eight clear quartz laser wands as always to represent the eight sacred directions that I teach. They are also used as energy generators, pointed from the new moon outwards to bring these powerful energies to my community and all of humanity.
Daily Co-Creation Cards
I chose one card for the centre, Calm, and placed twelve more around the circle, plus four faced down and hidden to reveal on the day of the New Moon. The thirteen cards facing up reflect the thirteen moons and the number of the Goddess.
Centre and Focus: Calm
East and Spirit: Leadership
World Above: Potential and Awareness
North Body: Strength
The World Without: Enthusiasm and Unencumbered
West and Heart: Tenderness
The World Below: Acceptance and Courage
South and Mind: Innovation
The World Within: Clarity and Forgiveness
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
With this New Moon in Libra, governed by Venus, with the Warrior spirit of Mars alongside, and with the Sun in Libra, and the prominent numbers 6 and 13 bringing in the nurturing Divine Feminine energies, our Cosmic family is attempting to rebalance the energies after a massive authoritarian surge of energies these past months. Mars continues to tempt us to take up arms and fight away through to where we want to be. The feminine quest takes a more gentle pathway without giving up the quest of Freedom. Libra commands justice, bringing balance and tipping the scales back to where they belong – in the place of Freedom and Liberation. Let’s hope we see this reflected here on earth for it feels very much like we are now on the other side of struggle when we look to the Sky for guidance; as long as we choose faith and love over fear and condemnation.
The cards calls us to be Calm when change brings storms, to not engage in the drama beckoning. Instead, we can choose Self-leadership, guided by the intuitive tenderness of the feminine energies we are all blessed with. Forgiving those who choose to follow the path of fear or who may beckon us onto such a path, and accepting difference, strongly maintaining our own values and way. You have the option to walk unencumbered by limiting beliefs, false truths and blame at this time, to be clear in who you are and your Divine purpose at this time, and to be clever, innovative, in finding solutions to anything that appears to limit or restrict you at this time. Take heart as the planets support you on your Quest. This is a time for self-care, to feel and share your loving heart, to call on your Ancestors and Guides to help navigate the paths opening up with this New Moon and at this time of Great Awakening that has long been prophesised. With loving acceptance and a loving heart and presence in each moment of NOW, we move through this time calmly, courageously, and consciously together.
Some rituals will help this process:
Dark Moon Ritual (for the next few days until Oct 6)
It is a perfect time over these next two days and under the dark moon to create a ritual of release. Write up everything that you feel you have kept portals open to that you are ready now to close those photos to knowing that new doors and windows of opportunities will open if you create space for them. Burn your lost dreams in a sacred flame.
I prefer to pull cords rather than cut them as it’s neat and tidy and makes so much more sense. Find where you are corded to these lost dreams digging and pull them out by the roots and plug them into a beautiful abundant bubble of light food by the universal love and light above. Send them out like an air balloon to the world above to return to the light. Then find a rattle and a feather and cleanse yourself totally from where you were caught it in your body to these lost dreams. Have a candle lit while you are doing this and perhaps use some herbs or mists to clean the energy around your field while you are going through this. Try some chanting to the old dark moon grandmothers and ask them to help you find yourself completely.
When we do our individual cleansing consciously like this we are not a burden on our dear mother who is constantly cleansing for us. We help her shake off these dark energies that are dormant and taxing to the collective field.
New Moon Ritual
A ritual for the New Moon phase. Once you are cleansed, be sure to connect with Wolf. Wolf is also extremely good at cleansing if you need a hand. Bringing wolf into your field, perhaps you might consider calling in another wolf as a partner to this wolf representing you calling in your divine partner or your divine project. Put on some music or play your drum and dance with the two walls around you. Or you might take a drum journey with them and ask them to assist you to feel in union with the Divine.
Love and blessings
PS If you are reading this, you are most likely a Luminary or Lightweaver. We are all called to illuminate what is good not only for us as individuals but as a whole, to shine a light on what is true and what unites us in love.
Let it be so
And so it is
Show me the way
Gratitude for References from:
- Roland Legrand Astrology
- Tania Gabrielle Wealth Astro-Numerologist: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BUuSYD7j8VZmc4XGDQoiw
- World Numerology: https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerology-master-numbers.htm
YOUR PERSONALISED SHAMANIC MANDALA AND DAILY CO-CREATION/MEDICINE CARD READING BY HEATHER PRICE IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Every reading is based on the wisdom held within the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness as the cards are placed within this weeks Shamanic Mandala. You will be sent a transcript and photo of your Reading by email as soon as it is available. Currently you can expect to receive your reading within 3 - 4 business days of your order.
What Happy Customisers Say:
"I felt her guidance was straight from the necessary source and very clear and clean, so I felt she was genuinely helpful. Her reading was so spot on and exactly where I am in this present moment in my life. I received essential answers from the three sets of cards for what I need to focus on and clear guidance to do each day to support the journey of where I want to be. Heather was also positively helpful to reconnect with my strengths and potential that can be supported to grow further. My heart was filled with hope and motivation after her reading. Thank you so much Heather.
Yoko Hyashi. "
"Today I felt very blessed to have a beautiful healing journey (shamanic guidance with mandala, medicine cards) with lovely Heather Price. I have been following her on social media for some time...I feel much more on purpose, my clarity has returned and I am feel ready to move towards my Dreams.
CLICK THE TAB BELOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. You will be taken to a page asking you to sign up or sign in. This enable a more secure process for your order and to allow me to make easier contact with you to further guide the process. Thank you.
Sign up to keep updated with our notifications and change of season newsletters.
You can find more about The Daily Co-Creation Cards by following the tab below.
Daily Co-Creation Cards Information
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN RECEIVING MORE INFORMATION ON A PRODUE OR SERVICE OF INTEREST. THANK YOU.