Weekly Shamanic Guidance
Weekly Guidance With Shamanic Mandala and Daily co-Creation Cards.
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MANDALA GUIDANCE FOR THIS WEEK)
Mandala means 'circle' in Sanskrit and are created for many different reasons, including to hold energy. Each week, I will created a mandala to hold the energy this community, drawing on Daily Co-Creation cards to guide the week. Every Sunday afternoon, at 4.30pm AEST, I hold a Sacred Drum ceremony and teaching circle on Facebook live which is also held by the weekly mandala, usually created on the same day. Everyone is invited to create their own weekly space and energy holding mandala, using crystals or found objects in nature to layout the directions of the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Follow these easy steps:
Steps For Mandala Creation
- Gather your crystals or objects to create your mandala. Let your intuition guide you. You will need nine of these for your foundational circe. If yo take an y objects from Nature, search for those on the earth if you can. If you pick anything from plants and trees, make sure you give thanks as you go. I like to greet and ask a blessing to do this from the spirit of the plant or tree.
- Find the right place in your home where you can lay out your mandala. Lay out a cloth as a base.
- Create a circle of Intention by marking out the four Cardinal Directions, East, North, West, South. Each direction will have an association. Choose and object to represent each of these directions. For now, you can use the directions I teach to guide you, however you may develop or be taught other directions. In Australia, the sun moves from East to North, to West, to South, In the Southern Hemisphere, it moves from East, to South, to West to North. It is best to layout your mandala Sun-wise, according to where you live as this is the way energy moves. The aspect of each cardinal direction is explained in the next step.
- East is Spirit, the place where you are reminded of your identity, values and purpose. North represents your Body and world of Physical Health and Wealth and world comforts. West holds space for your Heart and loving connections. South guides your Mind, communication and focus.
- The Centre is your intention for creating the mandala. All other directions support this intention. Choose an object to represent your intention for today, or for the week.
- Place other objects around the centre creating a circle as you join the four directions. You can call in what you need to support your quest and/or each direction (supporting your spirit, body, heart and mind) with each object that you lay down.
- It is always a good idea to bring gratitude into your mandalas. I like to surround the mandala with a circle of gratitude for what I have supporting me. This can take time. You can integrate gratitude as you lay out each direction. Keep it simple or make it as complex as you like.
- If you have cards for guidance, you can shuffle them and ask for a card for each direction to guide you as to what you can do today to walk more consciously and to support your intention. I do this every day, using the mandala to hold this energy. I change my mandalas each week to clear and refresh the space in my home.
- Stand back and look at you mandala and absorb its energy in to your own field with your breath and intention. Connect with the central intention that you have named and say a co-creation mantra of invitation: I invite in (name your intention) today, may it find it way to me now with ease and grace, let it be so, and so it is, thank you.
- Visit your mandala often to remind you of your intention, and to recharge your energy field.
This Week's Shamanic Mandala Guidance
The World Above:
June 24, brings a full moon at 3 degrees Capricorn, a sign that loves facts, and Sun 3 degrees in Cancer, a sign focused on feelings.
Capricorn, an earth sign, brings clear intention and deep committed effort toward visons, plans, work and offerings. We have to remember to balance a consistent work ethic with dedicated time to relax and play.
Cancer brings us home to ourselves, to our True Heart of our Soul– once we get past the illusion. This sign sharpens our intuition and reminds us to be caring and loving, loyal to loved ones and our dreaming, visions, and mission. The shadow side of Cancer, in its great sensitivity, attempts to seduce us into the role of Victim. It is important not to be entangled in the negative web of Victim and not to be stuck in illusion and old stories. In amongst this, our Soul holds the Truth and we can best connect with this in the present moment, in reality, as it shows up right now.
The message from this combination is, “Don’t overthink it, just do it!”. Don’t get caught up in stories made up from the past or from programming and projections by those around you in authority. This full moon brings you back to here and now, grounds you into what is real in this moment. We can’t be certain that the past unfolded as we remember it as we are not the only players within the story, and we can’t change the past. Equally, we can only imagine the future, we cannot predict it to unfold in a way that will only please us, as we are part of a collective and travel with a soul group. There is no room for the Lone Wolf right now as we are all on a mission of Transformation.
That is not to take away from your power as a Visionary and Co-Creator. Having a clear vision of how you want to walk into your future, how you want to feel when you get there will keep you grounded and focused.
Centre: Rose Quartz Sphere representing the Full Moon. I couldn’t resist the colour pink as reflecting the Strawberry Moon in the Northern Hemisphere, in the height of Summer time when strawberries are bountiful. However, it also represents a solid core of Love Energy right now as the Earth is in her Mother Element of Earth with a Capricorn Moon. Mother Earth gives us all so much love in so many bountiful ways, and often we overlook how generous she is. This is a time to be grateful for the generous heart of Mother Earth.
First Circle: Fuchsite and Rose Quartz Pink and Green, represent our own hearts, and our own capacity to be grounded and generous in love.
Second Holding Circle: Clear Quartz Pointers/Wands amplify the energies of Beauty, Bounty and Love streaming from the Full Moon radiating out to community, humanity and the planets and stars that support our journey.
Outside Holding Circle: Rose Quartz Chips are so beautiful, sitting at the rim of the circle like a soft, loving hug from our Ancestors.
The Daily Co-Creation Cards:
Central Focus: Generosity
Action to Take: Courage
Gift from Spirit: Calm
Spirit and Self-Identity in East: Transformation
Health and Wealth in North: Commitment
Heart and Loving Connection in West: Forgiveness
Mind and Conscious Communication in South: Consistency
This month’s Full Moon assists us into our fullness, aligning us with the bounty of our beloved planet, Earth. We too hold bountiful gifts within us. As we bathe in the fullness of this Moon, we do well to be generous with our innate gifts, and to have the courage to share these, rather that hold them back. Becoming comfortable with and shining our innate gifts, staying present in this moment with them, discarding old beliefs that drag us into the path and believing we are unworthy or not good enough or that there is not enough of what we need or want. With a Calm mind, we can step back as Witness and realise how blessed we have been and are in this moment in so many ways.
As we truly step into our power, through love and gratitude for our innate gifts and the gifst bestowed on us constantly by Spirit of Creation and Mother Earth, and the Cosmic Realms, our own Spirit body is Transformed, radiating our light out to the world. Our Commitment to Consistently take action toward being Generous with our knowledge, wisdom, love, and natural skills will assist us to raise our vibration of light, and to truly bathe in the fullness of who we are.
A key to a strong and generous spirit, body, heart and mind is to Forgive the past, and accept that it has shaped us into all that you appreciate in yourself in this moment.
Another key is to Consistently keep our Heart connected with the Heart of Mother Earth, Father Sun, and the Grandmothers and Grandfathers in the Moon and Stars.
Let it be so
And so it is
Show me the way
That is about it for this week. Thank you for joining me here.
Love and Blessings
Sign up to keep updated with our notifications and change of season newsletters.
You can find more about The Daily Co-Creation Cards by following the tab below.
Daily Co-Creation Cards Information
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN RECEIVING MORE INFORMATION ON LEARNING HOW TO INTEGRATE MANDALAS INTO YOUR DAILY LIFE AND PRACTICES IN SO MANY CREATIVE WAYS