Shamanic Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards Intuitive Guidance
Shamanic Guidance with Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards.
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MANDALA GUIDANCE FOR THIS WEEK AND FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO ORDER YOU OWN PERSONALISED READING FROM HEATHER)
Mandala means 'circle' in Sanskrit and are created for many different reasons, including to hold energy. Each new and full moon, I will created a mandala to hold the energy this community, drawing on Daily Co-Creation cards to guide the week. Every Saturday afternoon, at 5pm AEST, I hold a Sacred Drum ceremony and teaching circle on Facebook live which is also held by the weekly mandala, usually created on the same day. Everyone is invited to create their own weekly space and energy holding mandala, using crystals or found objects in nature to layout the directions of the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Follow these easy steps:
Steps For Mandala Creation
- Gather your crystals or objects to create your mandala. Let your intuition guide you. You will need nine of these for your foundational circe. If you take any objects from Nature, search for those on the earth if you can. If you pick anything from plants and trees, make sure you give thanks as you go. I like to greet and ask a blessing to do this from the spirit of the plant or tree.
- Find the right place in your home where you can lay out your mandala. Lay out a cloth as a base.
- Create a circle of Intention by marking out the four Cardinal Directions, East, North, West, South. Each direction will have an association. Choose and object to represent each of these directions. For now, you can use the directions I teach to guide you, however you may develop or be taught other directions. In Australia, the sun moves from East to North, to West, to South, In the Southern Hemisphere, it moves from East, to South, to West to North. It is best to layout your mandala Sun-wise, according to where you live as this is the way energy moves. The aspect of each cardinal direction is explained in the next step.
- East is Spirit, the place where you are reminded of your identity, values and purpose. North represents your Body and world of Physical Health and Wealth and world comforts. West holds space for your Heart and loving connections. South guides your Mind, communication and focus.
- The Centre is your intention for creating the mandala. All other directions support this intention. Choose an object to represent your intention for today, or for the week.
- Place other objects around the centre creating a circle as you join the four directions. You can call in what you need to support your quest and/or each direction (supporting your spirit, body, heart and mind) with each object that you lay down.
- It is always a good idea to bring gratitude into your mandalas. I like to surround the mandala with a circle of gratitude for what I have supporting me. This can take time. You can integrate gratitude as you lay out each direction. Keep it simple or make it as complex as you like.
- If you have cards for guidance, you can shuffle them and ask for a card for each direction to guide you as to what you can do today to walk more consciously and to support your intention. I do this every day, using the mandala to hold this energy. I change my mandalas each two weeks to clear and refresh the space in my home.
- Stand back and look at you mandala and absorb its energy in to your own field with your breath and intention. Connect with the central intention that you have named and say a co-creation mantra of invitation: I invite in (name your intention) today, may it find it way to me now with ease and grace, let it be so, and so it is, thank you.
- Visit your mandala often to remind you of your intention, and to recharge your energy field.
This Month's New Moon Shamanic Mandala Guidance
New Moon in Cancer June 28/29 2022
New Moon time is ideal to dream new dreams, begin new projects, and contemplate relationships – or bring something fresh and healing into an existing relationship.
Cancer is ‘ruled’ or guided by the Moon, so the moon is very comfortable and at home in this sign. Cancer traits are most known as nurturing, homely, protective, loyal, intuitive, caring, and super sensitive (in both positive and not so positive ways). When triggered, other less welcome traits such as moodiness, misinterpretation, taking things too personally and vindictiveness might show up. The Moon is naturally at home in the sign of Cancer, and invites us to check up on family and friends, to invite them into our home, or gather in their homes at this time.
The Numbers and Planets
The degree that the Moon rose in Cancer is 7, alongside of the Sun at the same. There is a square (squares are known to create tension) with Jupiter which is also at 7 degrees, this time in Aires – a fiery sign. This squared position could well ramp up energies and it is wise to keep your emotional responses in check. If you find yourself in a battle of sorts, remember you have a choice, like a Crab, to react, retreat or to stop, think about what is happening and consciously respond.
Venice is also at 7 degrees in Gemini at the time of this new moon, creating a positive alignment in its placement as a semi-sextile, opening up new pathways for growth in the arenas of beauty, bounty and loving relationships.
The number seven is the number of the TruthSeeker and WaySayer, assisting us to reach the highest of spiritual realms. We see and feel the magical presence of the number 7 in many ways; with the 7 days of the week, the Seven Seas, and Seven Planets in the solar system Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, and the Sun (though there are now more minor planets as we know), and many people choose 7 as their lucky number. This number, in numerology, is considered to enhance psychic, intuitive and spiritual medicines.
CRABS and Their Spirit Medicine
The Crab is the Spirit Animal which supports the zodiac sign of Cancer.
When under attack or threatened, a crab will either React and attack, or it with Retreat and Hide – or it might Remain Still and try to blend into its environment before making a decisive move to escape – to Fight, Flight, or Freeze emotional response that we are familiar with.
CRABS is also a formula I use in treatment with my clients, called the CRABS Theory. This is a theory where I have isolated five experiences that all of my clients have experienced at least one, and often more than one or all of.
This reaction fits well with Cancer energy as it is often known to be highly sensitive and emotional – easily triggered.
Howlite is known to connect and attune you to higher realms, opening to guidance from the Highest Level of Spirit.
Turquoise dyed Howlite is a soothing, calming stone, assisting in relieving anxiety, stress and angst, creating peace and establishing harmony. Cancer energy is renowned for emotional energy and sensitivity. Associated primarily with the throat chakra and colour blue, the colour turquoise encourages emotional expression.
Clear Quartz Pointers - These powerful crystal pointer generators assist to cleanse and move energy throughout the mandala. They are used only for ceremonial attunements and practices.
White Quartz Chips - I chose these tiny crystals to represent the Moon Energy – as the guide for the zodiac sign of Cancer.
EAST – Spirit: Integrity
NORTH – Body: Healing
WEST – Heart: Vulnerability
SOUTH – Mind: Simplicity
Overall Message for this New Moon
This New Moon time, and for the week or so after, supports you on a journey of Integrity, Truth, Spiritual Enlightenment, Mystique and Magic. By remaining open to the whispers and messages from deep intuitive spaces, you will find your way onto new pathways that will bring greater awareness, spiritual expansion, and Healing – particularly physical healing. Don’t be afraid of illness in any form, instead turn inward and listen to your body and ask it to guide you to the light – to an intuitive healing space.
In matters of the Heart, the direction of the West, you might find yourself super-sensitive at this time, and may feel Vulnerable. Remember not to take what is happening so personally, allow others to take responsibility for their own reactions and behaviours. Do so with a loving heart and compassion however – for all of us will be affected by a Cancer Sun and Moon at this time, heightening our emotional response. Take heed to stop, watch and observe what is happening around you - before responding consciously. Blend in for a while if you must to do this, play along until you have your emotions and fight and flight responses in check. Ask for more time to make important decisions and in this time, turn inward and ask for and invite in spiritual guidance from the highest of dimensions only.
- Keep it Simple, by reminding yourself that all that is happening around you is happening for you, not to you.
- SELF-SOOTH by imagining yourself breathing in Turquoise coloured light into your Throat and Heart Chakras.
- Hum soothing sounds into any part of your body that is in pain.
- Think kind and loving thoughts. Say positive, magical affirmations that always settle and ground you.
All is well in my world.
The world is my magical playground.
Love is all there is.
I love and believe in (name) and trust in his/her journey.
This is happening for me, not to me.
I am loved and guided always.
The Universe has my back.
- Invite your Angels, Guides, Fairies, and other Magical Beings and Elementals to guide your way and protect you always.
- Support yourself with daily rituals that hold the power of all the elements – fire, water, air, earth and ether.
- Create mandalas with intentional energies embedded in them.
- Play your Sacred Drum or other instruments that soothe and heal your soul.
Let it be so, for the highest good of all
And so it is
Show me the way
Love and Eagle blessings
Visionboards for Mastering Co-Creation under New and Full Moons.
This is a great time for creating a visionboard – either close to the new or full moon. I am offering personal mentoring online to assist you to create your own visionboard, or you can join others in an upcoming VisionBoard for Mastering Co-Creation workshop in February. Please be sure to subscribe to my newsletters for any upcoming news on when and how I am offering a powerful mentoring sessions and workshop to assist you in becoming a Master of Co-Creation.
The Visionboard creation process that I teach has a five step process over four and half hours to:
- Evaluate and strengthen your values and visions and define your major quests for 2022 or this time with an assessment exercise.
- Learn about the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness to guide your way to create and understand the board and map your dreaming.
- Create your board - so much fun.
- Define your goals.
- Commit to action - with a witness and buddy!
PS If you are reading this, you are most likely a Luminary or Lightweaver. We are all called to illuminate what is good not only for us as individuals but as a whole, to shine a light on what is true and what unites us in love.
Gratitude always for the Ancestral and Spiritual Guidance behind these offerings, and general References are often, but not always from:
- Roland Legrand Astrology
- Tania Gabrielle Wealth Astro-Numerologist: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BUuSYD7j8VZmc4XGDQoiw
- World Numerology: https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerology-master-numbers.htm
- Chirone Shakti Stargazer Astrology
YOUR PERSONALISED SHAMANIC MANDALA AND DAILY CO-CREATION/MEDICINE CARD READING BY HEATHER PRICE IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Every reading is based on the wisdom held within the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness as the cards are placed within this weeks Shamanic Mandala. You will be sent a transcript and photo of your Reading by email as soon as it is available. Currently you can expect to receive your reading within 3 - 4 business days of your order.
Intuitive Reading In Person or Online:
Heather reads from The Nourishing Nest on Thursday, or you can book a zoom reading with her. Send a message in the form below to enquire.
What Happy Customisers Say:
"I felt her guidance was straight from the necessary source and very clear and clean, so I felt she was genuinely helpful. Her reading was so spot on and exactly where I am in this present moment in my life. I received essential answers from the three sets of cards for what I need to focus on and clear guidance to do each day to support the journey of where I want to be. Heather was also positively helpful to reconnect with my strengths and potential that can be supported to grow further. My heart was filled with hope and motivation after her reading. Thank you so much Heather.
Yoko Hyashi. "
"Today I felt very blessed to have a beautiful healing journey (shamanic guidance with mandala, medicine cards) with lovely Heather Price. I have been following her on social media for some time...I feel much more on purpose, my clarity has returned and I am feel ready to move towards my Dreams.
CLICK THE TAB FOR A PERSONALISED DISTANCE READING FOR $180.00 BELOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. You will be taken to a page asking you to sign up or sign in. This enable a more secure process for your order and to allow me to make easier contact with you to further guide the process. Thank you.
Your Personalised Shamanic Mandala Reading for all Directions, a two hour process (ask for an overview of 2022)
Intuitive Reading with Shamanic Mandala Guidance Option 1
Select this option to receive your customised intuitive reading by Heather Price, using a Daily CoCreation and Medicine Oracle Cards, supported by a Shamanic Mandala, guided by the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Forty Five Minutes by Zoom, or in person.
Intuitive Reading with Shamanic Mandala Guidance Option 2
Select this option to receive your customised intuitive reading by Heather Price, using a Daily CoCreation and Medicine Oracle Cards, supported by a Shamanic Mandala, guided by the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. One Hour by Zoom, or in person.
Sign up to keep updated with our notifications and change of season newsletters.
You can find more about The Daily Co-Creation Cards by following the tab below.
Daily Co-Creation Cards Information
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN RECEIVING MORE INFORMATION ON A PRODUE OR SERVICE OF INTEREST. THANK YOU.