Shamanic Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards Intuitive Guidance
Shamanic Guidance with Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards.
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MANDALA GUIDANCE FOR THIS WEEK AND FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO ORDER YOU OWN PERSONALISED READING FROM HEATHER)
Mandala means 'circle' in Sanskrit and are created for many different reasons, including to hold energy. Each new and full moon, I will created a mandala to hold the energy this community, drawing on Daily Co-Creation cards to guide the week. Every Saturday afternoon, at 5pm AEST, I hold a Sacred Drum ceremony and teaching circle on Facebook live which is also held by the weekly mandala, usually created on the same day. Everyone is invited to create their own weekly space and energy holding mandala, using crystals or found objects in nature to layout the directions of the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Follow these easy steps:
Steps For Mandala Creation
- Gather your crystals or objects to create your mandala. Let your intuition guide you. You will need nine of these for your foundational circe. If you take any objects from Nature, search for those on the earth if you can. If you pick anything from plants and trees, make sure you give thanks as you go. I like to greet and ask a blessing to do this from the spirit of the plant or tree.
- Find the right place in your home where you can lay out your mandala. Lay out a cloth as a base.
- Create a circle of Intention by marking out the four Cardinal Directions, East, North, West, South. Each direction will have an association. Choose and object to represent each of these directions. For now, you can use the directions I teach to guide you, however you may develop or be taught other directions. In Australia, the sun moves from East to North, to West, to South, In the Southern Hemisphere, it moves from East, to South, to West to North. It is best to layout your mandala Sun-wise, according to where you live as this is the way energy moves. The aspect of each cardinal direction is explained in the next step.
- East is Spirit, the place where you are reminded of your identity, values and purpose. North represents your Body and world of Physical Health and Wealth and world comforts. West holds space for your Heart and loving connections. South guides your Mind, communication and focus.
- The Centre is your intention for creating the mandala. All other directions support this intention. Choose an object to represent your intention for today, or for the week.
- Place other objects around the centre creating a circle as you join the four directions. You can call in what you need to support your quest and/or each direction (supporting your spirit, body, heart and mind) with each object that you lay down.
- It is always a good idea to bring gratitude into your mandalas. I like to surround the mandala with a circle of gratitude for what I have supporting me. This can take time. You can integrate gratitude as you lay out each direction. Keep it simple or make it as complex as you like.
- If you have cards for guidance, you can shuffle them and ask for a card for each direction to guide you as to what you can do today to walk more consciously and to support your intention. I do this every day, using the mandala to hold this energy. I change my mandalas each two weeks to clear and refresh the space in my home.
- Stand back and look at you mandala and absorb its energy in to your own field with your breath and intention. Connect with the central intention that you have named and say a co-creation mantra of invitation: I invite in (name your intention) today, may it find it way to me now with ease and grace, let it be so, and so it is, thank you.
- Visit your mandala often to remind you of your intention, and to recharge your energy field.
This Month's Shamanic Mandala Guidance
Happy New Moon in Aires and Equinox Blessings
This New Moon has entered the sign of Aires, with the symbol of the Ram and element of Fire behind it, ruled by the planet Mars. We often relate Mars and Aires to personal power, so be sure to take time to breathe deeply and pause to check in with all that is happening, calling in wisdom and guidance within and without, before moving forward in extreme, dominating and warring situations. This is a time to monitor your emotions and responses when in communication with yourself and others.
You may feel compelled to take action on ideas and goals and to get things done immediately at this time. This is a great time for checking your Visionboard and building in action steps to complete projects and manifest dreams.
A new moon is a great time for shedding old ways and making space for new beginnings, especially as Aires is the first sign of the zodiac.
This new moon coincides with the Autumn and Spring Equinoxes, where there is a balance of light and dark for several days. The Equinox is an ideal time for Pausing in order to reassess, recalibrate, reframe and reset. However, the Warrior Spirit of Aires may feel like racing forward into project, sometimes impulsively. Think of the Equinox as time when seasons and energies shift. It is a time to refuel,and receive the light available from this new moon, re-energising so you can power your way forward.
Guidance from our Daily Co-Creation Cards:
East: Meaning – What could the meaning be for me in this experience? What can I learn here?
North: Liberation – I choose to liberate my light and my Spiritual Warrior. I choose gratitude, love and joy.
West: Intimacy – I consciously create intimate and authentic experiences today.
South: Balance – I balance my life by both giving and receiving in all that I do.
This is a time where you may find the courage to speak your truth, liberate your Spiritual Warrior and shine your light brightly, and loving passionately.
A caution however. Find ways to balance energies within you without dimming your own or others light, and at the same time without diminishing the truth of your experience.
Remember that your way may not be the way of others. Be prepared to balance the light and dark within you, to pause for a moment, tempering aggressive thoughts and monitoring motive reactions.
Take a deep breath and connect to and come from a more understanding and loving heart. At times this may not be easy and you may need to call a friend who you can trust, or arrange to talk to a therapist to talk things through before making any big decisions or responding to challenging situations that come up. Journalling can also help to balance our your thoughts and energies. Ask yourself as you journal:
What can I learn or have I learned here? What is the Meaning behind this experience?
What can I do differently to bring more light to this?
How can I both liberate my Warrior Spirit and at the time come from a place of “Do no harm”.
Does my bright light have to dim the light of others? How can we both shine?
Where is the Balance in this situation?
On a more positive note, summon the courage to be passionate, authentic and optimistic about who you are and clear as to why you are here.
Be ready to enter into new relationships and create Intimacy in your existing relationships.
Let all blessings under this moon be so, and be so for the highest good of all
And so it is
Show me the way
Love and Eagle blessings
Gratitude to Astrologists and Numerologists Tameera and Tania Gabrielle for your wisdom and guidance at this time.
Visionboards for Mastering Co-Creation under New and Full Moons.
This is a great time for creating a visionboard – either close to the new or full moon. I am offering personal mentoring online to assist you to create your own visionboard, or you can join others in an upcoming VisionBoard for Mastering Co-Creation workshop in February. Please be sure to subscribe to my newsletters for any upcoming news on when and how I am offering a powerful mentoring sessions and workshop to assist you in becoming a Master of Co-Creation.
The Visionboard creation process that I teach has a five step process over four and half hours to:
- Evaluate and strengthen your values and visions and define your major quests for 2023 or this time with an assessment exercise.
- Learn about the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness to guide your way to create and understand the board and map your dreaming.
- Create your board - so much fun.
- Define your goals.
- Commit to action - with a witness and buddy!
PS If you are reading this, you are most likely a Luminary or Lightweaver. We are all called to illuminate what is good not only for us as individuals but as a whole, to shine a light on what is true and what unites us in love.
Guidelines for managing life's challenges:
Smile at the challenges life presents, and focus on what is good about anyone who may oppose you, being Grateful for their gifts and strengths, rather than being drawn into their anger and projections.
Be Aware and trust that there is a Big Picture at work, and magical pathways will open for you – be alert and look out for signs to show you the way.
Keep it Simple and graceful, in flow, with the following mantras, slogans and affirmation at hand to assist if you feel drawn to them, or develop your own:
Let Go and Let God (Goddess/Spirit/Source/Creator).
Hurt people hurt people – come from your compassionate heart and do your best to let it go.
Easy does it, one step at a time.
What other people think is none of your business.
Get it done! Do it now!
Be impeccable with your thoughts – you are a powerful Co-Creator.
Don’t assume, nor be in fear. Check in, check it out.
As Above so Below – keep in flow with Cosmic and Earth Cycles.
Look for the best rather than the worse in others.
Go with the flow.
Know your prayers have been heard – allow the Divine timing to happen. All in Divine Time.
What would Love do right now?
Be authentic – don’t dim your light so others can shine. You are the Light and Way.
Look out for signs to show you the way.
The Universe has my back.
I am not alone on this journey.
There are many paths I can take.
I am guided by the infinite wisdom of the Universe.
Gratitude always for the Ancestral and Spiritual Guidance behind these offerings, and general References are often, but not always from:
- Roland Legrand Astrology
- Tania Gabrielle Wealth Astro-Numerologist: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BUuSYD7j8VZmc4XGDQoiw
- World Numerology: https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerology-master-numbers.htm
- Chirone Shakti Stargazer Astrology
YOUR PERSONALISED SHAMANIC MANDALA AND DAILY CO-CREATION/MEDICINE CARD READING BY HEATHER PRICE IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Every reading is based on the wisdom held within the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness as the cards are placed within this weeks Shamanic Mandala. You will be sent a transcript and photo of your Reading by email as soon as it is available. Currently you can expect to receive your reading within 3 - 4 business days of your order.
Intuitive Reading In Person or Online:
Heather reads from The Nourishing Nest on Thursday, or you can book a zoom reading with her. Send a message in the form below to enquire.
What Happy Customisers Say:
"I felt her guidance was straight from the necessary source and very clear and clean, so I felt she was genuinely helpful. Her reading was so spot on and exactly where I am in this present moment in my life. I received essential answers from the three sets of cards for what I need to focus on and clear guidance to do each day to support the journey of where I want to be. Heather was also positively helpful to reconnect with my strengths and potential that can be supported to grow further. My heart was filled with hope and motivation after her reading. Thank you so much Heather.
Yoko Hyashi. "
"Today I felt very blessed to have a beautiful healing journey (shamanic guidance with mandala, medicine cards) with lovely Heather Price. I have been following her on social media for some time...I feel much more on purpose, my clarity has returned and I am feel ready to move towards my Dreams.
CLICK THE TAB FOR A PERSONALISED DISTANCE READING FOR $180.00 BELOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. You will be taken to a page asking you to sign up or sign in. This enable a more secure process for your order and to allow me to make easier contact with you to further guide the process. Thank you.
Your Personalised Shamanic Mandala Reading for all Directions, a two hour process (ask for an overview of 2022)
Intuitive Reading with Shamanic Mandala Guidance Option 1
Select this option to receive your customised intuitive reading by Heather Price, using a Daily CoCreation and Medicine Oracle Cards, supported by a Shamanic Mandala, guided by the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Forty Five Minutes by Zoom, or in person.
Intuitive Reading with Shamanic Mandala Guidance Option
Select this option to receive your customised intuitive reading by Heather Price, using a Daily CoCreation and Medicine Oracle Cards. This Reading is supported by a Shamanic Mandala and guided by the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness in which we consider all major aspects of Self in Eight Directions/Worlds, including your Body, Heart, Mind and Spirit. One Hour by Zoom, or in person. Please allow an extra ten minutes as Spiritual Guidance isn't limited by time and I like to leave a little room in case there is a supportive Shamanic energy process that you need. Book your specific time slot by Email with instructions how to do this once you have paid.
Sign up to keep updated with our notifications and change of season newsletters.
You can find more about The Daily Co-Creation Cards by following the tab below.
Daily Co-Creation Cards Information
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN RECEIVING MORE INFORMATION ON A PRODUE OR SERVICE OF INTEREST. THANK YOU.