Shamanic Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards Intuitive Guidance
Shamanic Guidance with Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards.
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MANDALA GUIDANCE FOR THIS WEEK AND FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO ORDER YOU OWN PERSONALISED READING FROM HEATHER)
Mandala means 'circle' in Sanskrit and are created for many different reasons, including to hold energy. Each new and full moon, I will created a mandala to hold the energy this community, drawing on Daily Co-Creation cards to guide the week. Every Saturday afternoon, at 5pm AEST, I hold a Sacred Drum ceremony and teaching circle on Facebook live which is also held by the weekly mandala, usually created on the same day. Everyone is invited to create their own weekly space and energy holding mandala, using crystals or found objects in nature to layout the directions of the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Follow these easy steps:
Steps For Mandala Creation
- Gather your crystals or objects to create your mandala. Let your intuition guide you. You will need nine of these for your foundational circe. If you take any objects from Nature, search for those on the earth if you can. If you pick anything from plants and trees, make sure you give thanks as you go. I like to greet and ask a blessing to do this from the spirit of the plant or tree.
- Find the right place in your home where you can lay out your mandala. Lay out a cloth as a base.
- Create a circle of Intention by marking out the four Cardinal Directions, East, North, West, South. Each direction will have an association. Choose and object to represent each of these directions. For now, you can use the directions I teach to guide you, however you may develop or be taught other directions. In Australia, the sun moves from East to North, to West, to South, In the Southern Hemisphere, it moves from East, to South, to West to North. It is best to layout your mandala Sun-wise, according to where you live as this is the way energy moves. The aspect of each cardinal direction is explained in the next step.
- East is Spirit, the place where you are reminded of your identity, values and purpose. North represents your Body and world of Physical Health and Wealth and world comforts. West holds space for your Heart and loving connections. South guides your Mind, communication and focus.
- The Centre is your intention for creating the mandala. All other directions support this intention. Choose an object to represent your intention for today, or for the week.
- Place other objects around the centre creating a circle as you join the four directions. You can call in what you need to support your quest and/or each direction (supporting your spirit, body, heart and mind) with each object that you lay down.
- It is always a good idea to bring gratitude into your mandalas. I like to surround the mandala with a circle of gratitude for what I have supporting me. This can take time. You can integrate gratitude as you lay out each direction. Keep it simple or make it as complex as you like.
- If you have cards for guidance, you can shuffle them and ask for a card for each direction to guide you as to what you can do today to walk more consciously and to support your intention. I do this every day, using the mandala to hold this energy. I change my mandalas each two weeks to clear and refresh the space in my home.
- Stand back and look at you mandala and absorb its energy in to your own field with your breath and intention. Connect with the central intention that you have named and say a co-creation mantra of invitation: I invite in (name your intention) today, may it find it way to me now with ease and grace, let it be so, and so it is, thank you.
- Visit your mandala often to remind you of your intention, and to recharge your energy field.
This Month's New Moon Shamanic Mandala Guidance
Happy New Moon, with a Partial Eclipse, in Taurus!
These are extraordinary times in which we are called to move with the flow of great change almost daily. We do well to look to all Worlds and Sacred Circle Map of consciousness to guide us – Above, Below, Without and Within, to the East, Spirit, to the North, Body, to the West, Heart, and to the South, Mind.
The World Above
We can look forward to the New Moon Solar Eclipse on Sunday May 1 at 7.38am AEST time; Saturday at 9:28 pm Universal Time April 30th, 4:28 pm ET, 1:28 pm PT.
When we look to the placement of the planets at the moment of this beautiful New Moon, we can see some wonderful co-creations between planets happening, with energies of good fortune blessing us all. This eclipse is so beautiful, with its magic and miracles and gratitude with a major shift happening world-wide. Venus continues to guide us, assisting us this time as the ruler of Taurus, encouraging loving relationships to fully open our hearts, while showing us the way to Beauty, Bounty, Joy, Love and Pleasure in all areas of our life.
Taurus enables us to be very grounded, to feel financially secure and balanced, strongly connected to our values and aware of being grateful for and giving attention to our physical and material resources, and our right and need to feel worthy and abundant. However, we can at times get fixated on being secure, resisting change and wanting to stay 8iwth what is familiar. This eclipse will assist us to clear out any obstacles in our way that tend to bog us down, allowing us to more flexible as this time. A time of new beginnings is upon us, bringing the energies to support courageous shifts, supported by the heart and perseverance of Bull, assisting us to stretch beyond our comfort zone.
With the numbers 10 and 1 showing up consistently with this New Moon, we can look forward to good fortune, infinite possibilities and new possibilities. Both the Sun and Moon will be at 10° in Taurus under this New Moon, and April is a 10 Universal Month in 2022. Remember also that 10 reduces to 1 – carrying the vibration and possibility of new beginnings, rebirth and renewal.
Mars is close by during this eclipse in the new sign of Pisces, bringing the number 1 in a different way. The number 11 brings Mastery, and when reduced becomes the number two, suggesting co-creation, union and partnership. We have the opportunity to Master relationships and partnerships under this New Moon, igniting fiery, passionate energies under the Warrior spirit of Mars. Pisces is also seen where the Shaman dwells, so exploring and Mastering the magical, mystical ways of shamanism, in the spirit of the Spiritual Warrior, ready to courageously Quest your dreaming, is supported with this placement.
With Taurus holding this New Moon energy, you are encouraged to spend time in Nature, admiring and giving gratitude for the beauty and bounty all around you.
Let’s see what the cards have to guide us with.
The Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards
Four cards for Spirit, Body, Heart and Mind in this mandala are revealed under the new Moon, with the remaining four feather cards placed in the mandala being kept secret until the moon came into fullness.
Three extra cards have been drawn to assist you to know where to focus your energy at this time.
Your Focus: Courage
Action Required: Attitude
Gift When You Follow Through: Focus
Be ready to be celebrate all that delights you during this New Moon Eclipse, the more you give energy and focus to what creates feelings of love, joy, abundance and gratitude the higher you will raise your vibration, attracting more of the same. You will be required to dig deep and step up an d Courageously follow your dreams, being clear and sure of and truly valuing your innate gifts, your purpose, and your leadership role, at this time. To Commit to daily practices to support your dreaming, and to find the confidence and courage to take any path you choose, especially if a new path shows up. To do this well, you will do well to break old patterns of resistance and be Innovative and creative. This may require you to be aware of the Vulnerable aspects of your nature, those parts of you who doubt and question your worthiness, and to break through self-doubt using all the tools at hand to raise your vibration and claim your right to be living lovingly, in spirited, joyful ways. Changing your Attitude in order to change your experiences.
I am worthy of and grateful for infinite love, beauty, bounty in all areas of my life.
Let it be so, for the highest good of all
And so it is
Show me the way
Love and Eagle blessings
Visionboards for Mastering Co-Creation under New and Full Moons.
This is a great time for creating a visionboard – either close to the new or full moon. I am offering personal mentoring online to assist you to create your own visionboard, or you can join others in an upcoming VisionBoard for Mastering Co-Creation workshop in February. Please be sure to subscribe to my newsletters for any upcoming news on when and how I am offering a powerful mentoring sessions and workshop to assist you in becoming a Master of Co-Creation.
The Visionboard creation process that I teach has a five step process over four and half hours to:
- Evaluate and strengthen your values and visions and define your major quests for 2022 or this time with an assessment exercise.
- Learn about the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness to guide your way to create and understand the board and map your dreaming.
- Create your board - so much fun.
- Define your goals.
- Commit to action - with a witness and buddy!
PS If you are reading this, you are most likely a Luminary or Lightweaver. We are all called to illuminate what is good not only for us as individuals but as a whole, to shine a light on what is true and what unites us in love.
Gratitude always for the Ancestral and Spiritual Guidance behind these offerings, and general References are often, but not always from:
- Roland Legrand Astrology
- Tania Gabrielle Wealth Astro-Numerologist: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BUuSYD7j8VZmc4XGDQoiw
- World Numerology: https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerology-master-numbers.htm
- Chirone Shakti Stargazer Astrology
YOUR PERSONALISED SHAMANIC MANDALA AND DAILY CO-CREATION/MEDICINE CARD READING BY HEATHER PRICE IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Every reading is based on the wisdom held within the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness as the cards are placed within this weeks Shamanic Mandala. You will be sent a transcript and photo of your Reading by email as soon as it is available. Currently you can expect to receive your reading within 3 - 4 business days of your order.
Intuitive Reading In Person or Online:
Heather reads from The Nourishing Nest on Thursday, or you can book a zoom reading with her. Send a message in the form below to enquire.
What Happy Customisers Say:
"I felt her guidance was straight from the necessary source and very clear and clean, so I felt she was genuinely helpful. Her reading was so spot on and exactly where I am in this present moment in my life. I received essential answers from the three sets of cards for what I need to focus on and clear guidance to do each day to support the journey of where I want to be. Heather was also positively helpful to reconnect with my strengths and potential that can be supported to grow further. My heart was filled with hope and motivation after her reading. Thank you so much Heather.
Yoko Hyashi. "
"Today I felt very blessed to have a beautiful healing journey (shamanic guidance with mandala, medicine cards) with lovely Heather Price. I have been following her on social media for some time...I feel much more on purpose, my clarity has returned and I am feel ready to move towards my Dreams.
CLICK THE TAB FOR A PERSONALISED DISTANCE READING FOR $180.00 BELOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. You will be taken to a page asking you to sign up or sign in. This enable a more secure process for your order and to allow me to make easier contact with you to further guide the process. Thank you.
Your Personalised Shamanic Mandala Reading for all Directions, a two hour process (ask for an overview of 2022)
Intuitive Reading with Shamanic Mandala Guidance Option 1
Select this option to receive your customised intuitive reading by Heather Price, using a Daily CoCreation and Medicine Oracle Cards, supported by a Shamanic Mandala, guided by the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Forty Five Minutes by Zoom, or in person.
Intuitive Reading with Shamanic Mandala Guidance Option 2
Select this option to receive your customised intuitive reading by Heather Price, using a Daily CoCreation and Medicine Oracle Cards, supported by a Shamanic Mandala, guided by the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. One Hour by Zoom, or in person.
Sign up to keep updated with our notifications and change of season newsletters.
You can find more about The Daily Co-Creation Cards by following the tab below.
Daily Co-Creation Cards Information
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN RECEIVING MORE INFORMATION ON A PRODUE OR SERVICE OF INTEREST. THANK YOU.