Shamanic Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards Intuitive Guidance
Shamanic Guidance with Mandala and Daily Co-Creation Cards.
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MANDALA GUIDANCE FOR THIS WEEK AND FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO ORDER YOU OWN PERSONALISED READING FROM HEATHER)
Mandala means 'circle' in Sanskrit and are created for many different reasons, including to hold energy. Each new and full moon, I will created a mandala to hold the energy this community, drawing on Daily Co-Creation cards to guide the week. Every Saturday afternoon, at 5pm AEST, I hold a Sacred Drum ceremony and teaching circle on Facebook live which is also held by the weekly mandala, usually created on the same day. Everyone is invited to create their own weekly space and energy holding mandala, using crystals or found objects in nature to layout the directions of the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Follow these easy steps:
Steps For Mandala Creation
- Gather your crystals or objects to create your mandala. Let your intuition guide you. You will need nine of these for your foundational circe. If you take any objects from Nature, search for those on the earth if you can. If you pick anything from plants and trees, make sure you give thanks as you go. I like to greet and ask a blessing to do this from the spirit of the plant or tree.
- Find the right place in your home where you can lay out your mandala. Lay out a cloth as a base.
- Create a circle of Intention by marking out the four Cardinal Directions, East, North, West, South. Each direction will have an association. Choose and object to represent each of these directions. For now, you can use the directions I teach to guide you, however you may develop or be taught other directions. In Australia, the sun moves from East to North, to West, to South, In the Southern Hemisphere, it moves from East, to South, to West to North. It is best to layout your mandala Sun-wise, according to where you live as this is the way energy moves. The aspect of each cardinal direction is explained in the next step.
- East is Spirit, the place where you are reminded of your identity, values and purpose. North represents your Body and world of Physical Health and Wealth and world comforts. West holds space for your Heart and loving connections. South guides your Mind, communication and focus.
- The Centre is your intention for creating the mandala. All other directions support this intention. Choose an object to represent your intention for today, or for the week.
- Place other objects around the centre creating a circle as you join the four directions. You can call in what you need to support your quest and/or each direction (supporting your spirit, body, heart and mind) with each object that you lay down.
- It is always a good idea to bring gratitude into your mandalas. I like to surround the mandala with a circle of gratitude for what I have supporting me. This can take time. You can integrate gratitude as you lay out each direction. Keep it simple or make it as complex as you like.
- If you have cards for guidance, you can shuffle them and ask for a card for each direction to guide you as to what you can do today to walk more consciously and to support your intention. I do this every day, using the mandala to hold this energy. I change my mandalas each two weeks to clear and refresh the space in my home.
- Stand back and look at you mandala and absorb its energy in to your own field with your breath and intention. Connect with the central intention that you have named and say a co-creation mantra of invitation: I invite in (name your intention) today, may it find it way to me now with ease and grace, let it be so, and so it is, thank you.
- Visit your mandala often to remind you of your intention, and to recharge your energy field.
This month's Full Moon Shamanic Mandala Guidance
Each New and Full Moon, we (Spirit, my guides and myself) create and share a mandala with you to reflect the energies at this time. Our Daily Co-Creation cards assist in bringing messages from beauty-filled-hearts of helping-beings-of light, as do beautiful crystal spirits, and the current alignment of major planets in the sky, along with a closer look at the gifts behind some of the prominent numbers. This Full Moon Mandala holds so much wisdom to behold and discover.
Happy Full Moon in Cancer!
This is a time to reflect on what you are bringing into fullness from the previous year, and to illuminate your values, dreams and visions for 2022. It is a perfect time to create a VisionBoard (I am offering an online Visionboard for Co-Creation workshop this Saturday). A Cancer full moon assists you to reflect, to assess your values, and discern where to invest time and energy moving forward. As the Moon in general rules the zodiac sign of Cancer, it feels right at home in this sign. Cancer energy is aligned with the home, with our loved ones, and what stirs our hearts and highlights our senses. It is very much in alignment with the numbers 222 which add to 6. It is a time to feel like your belong in tribe and home. IF you don’t -then make it your mission for 2022 to find ways to experience this.
The number two can be seen as a potent, sensitive feminine force, much like the sign of Cancer; a symbol of empathy - caring about, connecting with, and joining with the ‘other’. Six carries the medicine to enable you to come fully into your heart and nurture, love, heal and care – very much in alignment with the number two. These numbers go so well together. This year you are invited to keep it simple, Keep coming back to be wisely guided by your intuition, always from a place of love and joy, and marvel at what this energy and focus manifests around and within you
This month’s full moon mandala has the colours pinks white and gold highlighted, colours of the heart and spirit in union. The central sphere is made of rose quartz, which we all know activates and softens our heart centre. This is a time to soften your critical lens, to be aware of not stirring the pot unnecessarily. Choose loving kindness and compassion in your communications with loved ones. Illuminate expansive golden light during this time of abundance, under the fullness and ripeness of this moon.
The crystals are all pointed outwards, taking the love of the Moon in its fullness of light and Ancestors in the World Above out to you and to humanity, to the planet and all creatures. Rose quartz chips form a circle beneath the central sphere, representing the Grandmothers and Grandfathers in the Stars, beaming their wisdom to us here on earth. This is a time to turn to your Ancestors at any point when decisions become clouded, and ask them to show you the way. To know that you are held and guided by their love and light always.
The Daily Co-Creation Cards
This mandala brought forth four cards - for each direction of North, West, South and East - and three cards to fine tune your focus and primary actions to be taken to support your visions and dreams.
North – COMPETENCY
West – GRATITUDE
South – MINDFULNESS
East – CONFIDENCE.
Focus - Awareness
Action to take - Action
Gift – Optimism
This moon is often referred to, particularly in Northern Hemisphere where wolves love to howl under a full moon, as the Wolf Moon. Wolves offer their medicine of intuition, discernment and wisdom to us. This is a time to discern what is true, and what is not (take responsibility and do your own research around any matters of concern – look beyond what is easily visible). Wolves are our teachers, and we can be certain we are all students of life learning great lessons at present. This Cancer full moon encourages us to come into our fullness as a spiritual being. To look to the World Above to guide us, to lead with a full, loving and kind heart. Be guided by your intuition, and ask yourself:
Is this thought, word, intention, vision, action optimistic, mindful, kind, abundant and generous? Is it expanding or expending energy right now?
Choose wisely, be discerning and find the courage to walk with sensitivity to what the environment you live in needs to support you right now. Grandmother Moon is in her fullness in her own house/home in the zodiac. Settle into your own home too during this time. Be grateful for all your blessings that make you feel loved and comfortable, as well as competent and reliable. Be greatly aware of your thoughts as this is a time of easy manifestation – so think about what you are thinking about! You are a powerful co-creator.
You can be optimistic that whenever you take action for the highest good of all, the benefits will make themselves known. You can optimistic you are watched over by your Ancestors and that they will do all they can to assist you if you ask them to. You can be optimistic that any times of hardship you or the collective are experiencing at this time will pass. However every individual is being called at this time to step up and contribute, to take right action, to assist transformation to happen.
Remember the saying of a wise Jewish scholar Hillel the Elder , Wolf Man, long time ago:
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And being only for myself, what am I? And if not now, when?"
Which we often find is shortened to: “If not me, who? If not now, when?”
This Full Moon illuminates the Path of the Courageous Warrior spirit within us all to take up arms of love and kindness and do what we can to bring healing to the planet, and to humanity. Remembering it all begins with self-care and self-healing – to be “for myself”, and also to be for others.
Let it be so
And so it is
Show me the way
Love and Eagle blessings
AGAIN - this Saturday's online Visionboard for Co-Creation will guide you into 2022 - a five step process over five hours:
- Evaluate and strengthen your values and visions and define your major quests for 2022 or this time with an assessment exercise.
- Learn about the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness to guide your way to create and understand the board and map your dreaming.
- Create your board - so much fun.
- Define your goals.
- Commit to action - with a witness and buddy!
(References: Hillel the Elder - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillel_the_Elder; Numerology - https://www.numerology.com/articles/about-numerology/single-digit-number-2-meaning/)
PS If you are reading this, you are most likely a Luminary or Lightweaver. We are all called to illuminate what is good not only for us as individuals but as a whole, to shine a light on what is true and what unites us in love.
Gratitude always for the Ancestral and Spiritual Guidance behind these offerings, and general References are often, but not alwaysfrom:
- Roland Legrand Astrology
- Tania Gabrielle Wealth Astro-Numerologist: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BUuSYD7j8VZmc4XGDQoiw
- World Numerology: https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerology-master-numbers.htm
- Chirone Shakti Stargazer Astrology
YOUR PERSONALISED SHAMANIC MANDALA AND DAILY CO-CREATION/MEDICINE CARD READING BY HEATHER PRICE IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Every reading is based on the wisdom held within the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness as the cards are placed within this weeks Shamanic Mandala. You will be sent a transcript and photo of your Reading by email as soon as it is available. Currently you can expect to receive your reading within 3 - 4 business days of your order.
Intuitive Reading In Person or Online:
Heather reads from The Nourishing Nest on Thursday, or you can book a zoom reading with her. Send a message in the form below to enquire.
What Happy Customisers Say:
"I felt her guidance was straight from the necessary source and very clear and clean, so I felt she was genuinely helpful. Her reading was so spot on and exactly where I am in this present moment in my life. I received essential answers from the three sets of cards for what I need to focus on and clear guidance to do each day to support the journey of where I want to be. Heather was also positively helpful to reconnect with my strengths and potential that can be supported to grow further. My heart was filled with hope and motivation after her reading. Thank you so much Heather.
Yoko Hyashi. "
"Today I felt very blessed to have a beautiful healing journey (shamanic guidance with mandala, medicine cards) with lovely Heather Price. I have been following her on social media for some time...I feel much more on purpose, my clarity has returned and I am feel ready to move towards my Dreams.
CLICK THE TAB FOR A PERSONALISED DISTANCE READING FOR $180.00 BELOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. You will be taken to a page asking you to sign up or sign in. This enable a more secure process for your order and to allow me to make easier contact with you to further guide the process. Thank you.
Intuitive Reading with Shamanic Mandala Guidance Option 1
Select this option to receive your customised intuitive reading by Heather Price, using a Daily CoCreation and Medicine Oracle Cards, supported by a Shamanic Mandala, guided by the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. Forty Five Minutes by Zoom, or in person.
Intuitive Reading with Shamanic Mandala Guidance Option 2
Select this option to receive your customised intuitive reading by Heather Price, using a Daily CoCreation and Medicine Oracle Cards, supported by a Shamanic Mandala, guided by the Sacred Circle Map of Consciousness. One Hour by Zoom, or in person.
Sign up to keep updated with our notifications and change of season newsletters.
You can find more about The Daily Co-Creation Cards by following the tab below.
Daily Co-Creation Cards Information
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN RECEIVING MORE INFORMATION ON A PRODUE OR SERVICE OF INTEREST. THANK YOU.