Sacred Drum Animal Spirit Brisbane School Students and Students of ASP/SPP levels 1 & 2
TIME: Arrive 12.55 for 1pm - 5.30pm
VENUE: Womenspace 11/2nd Ave Sandgate
Ticket for one person who is aUniversity Student, or a past student who has trained with Heather in levels one and two of A Shamanic Path mentoring program or SPP Practitioner Program level one and two.
A Shamanic Teaching Circle with Heather Price in which you will
- Experience Shamanic Ceremony to Harness and Awaken High Love Vibrations within your energy field, being held by 8 directions of Wisdom and Sacredness.
- Connect with the Spirit of your Drum, allowing a deep and beautiful connection where you come to trust your drum’s spirit to guide and support your, and learn how to reflect your experience through sacred sound.
- Discover, Journey and Heal with your Animal Spirit Guides, calling them to support you in each direction of “Self’, and to empower you into your True-Heart nature, as you realise how much you resonate with the spirit of each element that you attract.
Answers to FAQ:
- Please arrive at 9.50am for 10am start. Door will not open until 9.50am.
- All drums and drummers are welcome
- Yes, it is preferred that you have a drum, however, you can come anyway - there may be a spare drum or you can substitute with a rattle - I will bring some instruments along for you to experience self-sound journeying.
- Lunch is not provided. Lunch, and your only official break, will be at 12 noon until 1pm and there are a number of local cafes and a park not far away.
- You will need to bring a cushion to sit on, a yoga mat to lie on, and warm clothes and a shawl to make you comfortable.
- There are other things to bring which I will tell you about on registration.
- Tickets are not refundable if book less than a month ahead - however you can offer them to someone else.
- A manual will be provided for revision.
- Credits are given toward Shamanic Path and Practice Practitioner training with Heather.