Sacred Drum Animal Spirit Dreaming INTRODUCTION Canberra Ticket by Donation for One 18.05.19
TIME: 2.25pm FOR 2.30PM START- 4.30pm
VENUE: Insync Wellness Centre 2A Barker St Griffith
BY DONATION ON THE DAY THANK YOU
A Shamanic Teaching Circle with Heather Price in which you will
- Experience Shamanic Ceremony and teachings to Harness and Awaken High Love Vibrations within your energy field, being held by 8 directions of Wisdom and Sacredness.
- Discover, Journey and Heal with your Animal Spirit Guide, calling this guide to support and guide you with a quest you are on.
You will be guided on a sacred circle shamanic drum journey to one of these directions or worlds, to be offered the opportunity to meet an animal spirit guide who is supporting you on your journey and your visions and dreams at this time and into the future. You will meet your animal spirit guide in an inner landscape/water/fire/or air scape where it is most comfortable and can best support your quest. Perhaps you will bring back a message, or you may simply enjoy the experience and feel more relaxed, and perhaps reassured of how you are being supported, afterwards.
Animal spirit guides help us in numerous ways.
🦋 They guide us to discover more about ourselves and our dreaming.
🦋 We can ask them to share their medicine to strengthen us on our journey in spirit, body, heart and mind.
🦋 They will act as guides and companions in our Worlds Within and Without when we learn to recognise certain animals that resonate with our own spirit, or the spirit of our Ancestors.
🦋 They assist us to explore the World Below to find and retrieve soul pieces that we may have disconnected with.
🦋 They watch over us from the World Above, guiding us always to the light.
Answers to FAQ:
- Doors will not open until 2.25pm.
- All adults, and children from age 14, are welcome.
- It is not necessary to have a drum, but you are welcome to bring yours along.
- Refreshments are not provided.
- You will need to bring a cushion to sit on, a yoga mat to lie on, and warm clothes and a shawl to make you comfortable.
- There are other things to bring which I will tell you about on registration.
- Tickets are by donation, and bookings are necessary to I can keep track of numbers. If you come at the last minute, you may well get in but ticket holders are given seating preference.
IN ADDITION TO THIS CIRCLE - THERE IS A SHAMANIC ART MANDALA TEACHING CIRCLE IN THE MORNING IN THE SAME VENUE - SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION - https://www.shamanicpathandpractice.com/shamanic-mandala-dreaming-creation1.html